My slow cooker is my main kitchen appliance, I try and use it everyday and it's literally a god send at times. The problem is is only a 3 litre and sometimes I find it a big small, as a family of four. I was so excited when we got asked to review the Bella Multifunction 6L Electric Pressure Cooker
It's a huge 6 litres, but not only is it a slow cooker it's a pressure cooker too it cooks Food 70% Faster Than Conventional Ovens. What I love about this is you can use timers ( my current one has a low, high and warm function only). There is also a 2-hour delay time for easy planning and can slow cook for up to 12 hours. This is what I feel I've been missing from my current slow cooker. The unit itself is big, but it's very modern in the silver stainless steel. The instructions are very simple and straight forward to use.
As it's a multi function you can cook family-sized roasts, juicy pulled pork, braised lamb shanks or even comforting pasta dishes whilst locking in all the flavours at the same time. When you use the Bella cooker, you will save energy and time while creating delicious meals that preserve nutrients often lost in conventional cooking.
As you all know I'm currently doing slimming world, so it's been put to the test. My chicken and noodle soup took 20 mins from start to finish and it tasted delicious on the soup setting.
Chilli con carne took a mere 25 minutes, the mince was tender and it melted in your mouth.
* 12 easy one touch digital functions for family meals made in minutes
* 1000W power to cut cooking time in half
* Cook up to 70% faster based on testing using a conventional electric oven
* Removable non-stick coated cooking pot for easy cleaning
* Locking lid opens only once pressure is released
* Steam valves regulate cooking pressure
* Brushed stainless steel housing adds elegance to your kitchen
* 2-hour delay time for easy meal planning
* Audible alarm when the lid is not shut
* Brown and cook all in the same pot for extra flavour
* Slow cook for up to 12 hours
* Includes measuring cup, spoon, steaming rack and 11 recipes
I also have the chance for you to win your own Bella Multi-Function Electric 6 Litre Pressure and Slow Cooker, check out the Gleam competition post below.