This summer Dora will be going around your local Smyths Toys Superstores and making special appearances. There will be a Dora sing a long booth that will be touring around, in which children can sing along with Dora to her songs as well as visit the costume character. Kids are invited to sing and dance in the karaoke booths create videos singing along with Dora and friends.
- Waterfields Retail Park, Watford (Dora Costume Character) - 27th July
- Westwood Cross Shopping Park, Thanet - 28th July
- St. David’s Retail Park, Swansea – 29th July
- Crown retail park, Leeds (Dora Costume Character) – 31st July
- Clifton Moor Retail Park, York (Costume Character) – 3rd August
- Ravenhead Retail park, St.Helens - 5th August
- Halls Mill Retail Park, Bury - 6th August
- Middle Engine Lane, Wallsend – 10th August
- Glasgow fort shopping park, Glasgow (Costume Character) – 12th August
- Beach Boulevard, Aberdeen (Costume Character) – 14th August
· Centre MK, Milton Keynes – 25th – 26th July
· White Rose, Leeds - 1st- 2nd August
· Intu Eldon Square, Newcastle - 8th – 9th August
· Bon Accord, Aberdeen – 15th – 16th August
Lexie is a massive fan of Dora, she used to watch the original Dora when she was smaller and she is a huge fan of Dora and friends now especially all the pets in the show. We received a massive hamper of the new Dora and friends toys, which Lexie was utterly thrilled about. Included was two Dora no friends 8" dolls, Toy smartphone, magic charms bracelet, adventure charms & a sweetie bag.
The Magic charms bracelet is Lexie's favourite item, the bracelet has charms on showing all Dora's best friends Alana, Kate, Emma & Naiya from the show. The set also includes two brackets and six adventure charms so you can collect and wear different charms everyday. The bracelet is just like Dora's which she wears on the show too.
We also received Dora's Magic adventure charms which includes a lovely detailed figure of Dora, plus another bracelet with three different charms. The charms are great as an add on to wear different ones everyday plus you can buy other packs to collect too. Lexie has enjoying mixing up the charms on different bracelets to wear everyday.
Th next item was the Dora Talk & Play Smartphone which looks just like Dora’s phone from the television show.you can talk Dora and her friends to find out what they are up to today! Designed to look just like Dora’s smartphone on the television show, the Talk & Play Smartphone allows you to join Dora on all of her adventures in Playa Verde! Make and receive calls from Dora and her friends, hear music from the show and help create a fun new song for the big benefit concert! You can also pretend to take and send photos or use the Map App to lead you on your next adventure! We loved the voices and phrases that Dora uses and it's been a firm favourite since Lexie received it.
RRP - £9.99
The last two items was the 8" Dolls we received Dora & Alana. Lexie loves anything that is in doll form at the moment so she liked these. She's enjoyed playing and making them talk to keep other, they have also been in the bath with her. The dolls have great detail, movable arms, legs and head. Plus you can brush their soft hair and change there clothes. The dolls come with a special charm that you can use on any of the Dora bracelets.
RRP - £10.99 each
If you like the look of some of the Dora and friends goodies we received, check in to the Twitter frenzy July 27th between 11am - 12 using the #DoraSingAlong hashtag to win some Dora goodies.