Today I'm linking up with A Cornish Mums Blog with where you link up any Ten Things to Ten Things blog link up. Sometimes I find it hard to source a positive out and I just need a reminder of how much positive things are going on around me. I thought I would struggle so bad with trying to find ten things but I've had much great things so far this month.
1. Lexie's 4th birthday. This had both filled me with joy and sadness. First my baby isn't my baby anymore and that's the whole baby lot deed is done forever for me. Then the joy of watching my beautiful girl grow up to be the most confident and loving little person is magical.
2. Game Of Thrones - I'm so glad it back on, I really didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did. So I'm happy we are rolling in to a new season.
3. Another achievement is Raiden wanting and starting after-school actives. He has never been interested in any hobbies at all. I'm so pleased that he is coming out of his shell and joining in more at at school. Makes me so proud.
4. Moving more - if anyone would of said to me, that one morning you will randomly just wake up and go for walks I could of told them there would of been more chance of hell freezing over. I actually really enjoy the peace and quiet and making targets for myself.
5. Slipper socks. I'm not sure how I ever lived without them before.
7- Easter holidays - I love getting out with the kids and exploring, going to local places and making memories.
8- The Weather - How much better does the sun make you feel. I don't feel like I want to crawl under my bed in the mornings anymore.
9- School summer dresses - Yay less washing for me!
10- Me and the little lady's shopping trip together, was nice to get some girly time together.