I saw this over on Alicemegan after I had popped my Look in my letterbox linky and thought it was pretty funny so I had a little go too.
1. How many cups of tea do you have a day, and how many sugars?
About 3/4 cups with two sweeteners in.
2. Favourite part of your roast?
Got to be Yorkshire puddings - yum.
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
I don't dunk, can't stand the bits in the bottom of the cup! Yuck.
4. Favourite quintessentially British past time?
Ok so I've always wanted to do a cream tea lunch but never have, cucumber sandwiches, cream and scones the works would be amazing.
5. Favourite word?
I use awesome quite a lot but I think that's very American isn't it?
6. Cockney Rhyme Slang?
I can't think of any cockney rhyme slang that comes to my head.
7. Favourite sweet?
8. What would your pub be called?
9. No.1 British Person?
The Queen, she's everywhere isn't she.
10. Favourite Shop/Restaurant.
For me its got to be Selfridges as we have a huge one in Brum.
11. What British songs pop into your head?
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen.
Eeeewwwwwww no thanks.