POM-BEAR are encouraging families to enjoy a summer of picnics together and to celebrate the teddy-shaped snack brand have launched a competition with BrummieMummy to give ONE lucky reader the chance to win a limited edition family sized picnic hamper.
Including a wicker hamper, branded picnic rug, flask, POM-BEAR teddy and of course some tasty snacks, what more could you need for an exciting and fun-filled day out with your whole family.
Whatever the weather, a picnic can turn a boring lunch into a tasty adventure and that is just one of the reasons why POM-BEAR has chosen to picnics as their activity to enjoy during a summer of family fun.
All you need to do for your chance to win this money can’t buy prize is answer the following question:
What are POM-BEAR encouraging families to do this summer? Please see the Rafflecopter form below to answer.
Terms and conditions apply. For more information on POM-BEAR visit www.pom-bear.co.uk.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 or over at the time of entry excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, the Promoter’s agents, third parties, and/or any other person professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. The Promotion starts on 1st August and ends at midnight on 29th August.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. By entering the Promotion entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
5. The winner will be notified within 30 days of the closing date.
6. There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prize, in whole or in part. The prize is non-transferable. However, the Promoter reserves the right to change or provide a similar alternative prize of the same or greater value should circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make this necessary.
8. Where applicable, the Promoter’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Proof of electronic submission is not proof of receipt of entry. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries or claims delayed or not received due to transmission, network or software problems or for any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
10. Only participants that follow entry instructions will be entered into the Promotion. Posting your entry on walls or other areas may invalidate your entry.
11. Should the Promoter have any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or the spirit of the Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process a win claim. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any such decisions and these will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who has, in the Promoter’s opinion, corrupted or affected (or attempted to corrupt or affect) the proper conduct of the Promotion or otherwise undermined the legitimate operation of the Promotion. All offending entries will be deleted and legal action may follow.
13. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
14. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted on the basis of English law and in this regard the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: KP Snacks Limited, Hayes Park North, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 8EE.