OK I'm gonna reveal 10 things about me that you didn’t know before this post.
Right here goes:
1. I have a phobia about sharks, when i see one on TV, paper, book etc it makes we go all funny and shakey. So you wont catch me in the sea.
2. Ive had ten piercings, i don't even where earrings now. lol
3. When i was younger i wanted to be a marine biologist but dealing with sharks or the sea was a bit much. Then it was a veterinary nurse until i went and did work experience and nearly past out in an operation.
4. I'm a huge Paul's Boutique fan. I have quite a few handbags :p
5. I'm a sucker for Grease & Dirty dancing, but my favourtive films are horrors, Love the Saw films.
6. My favourite colour is pink.
7. I hate marmite, I'm quite simple as my favourtive dish is sausage and mash.... Get in..
8. I have a birthmark on my side that looks like a coffee stain.
9. Ive worked with children since i was 17, I'm a qualified nursery nurse.
10. I love reading books when i get a chance, I'm a huge bookworm.