Ive been lucky to get my hands on two Avent items. So there perfect if you have a newborn on the way. Im a huge Avent fan I've had the electric sterilizer, soothers, bottles, formula carry around tub and bottle warmer. Ive never had a problem with any of my products they have always been great!
I have a pack of two glow in the dark soothers 0-3 months.
- Glow-in-the-dark handles make these soothers easier to find in the middle of the night
- Orthodontic, symmetrical collapsible teats are taste-free and odourless
- Snap-on protective caps to keep teats hygienic
- Security ring handle for easy removal of the soother at any time
- Ventilation holes in the shield prevent saliva build-up and reduce the risk of skin irritation
An 125ml/4oz Airflex Feeding Bottle.
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing.
- Promotes healthy feeding.
- Fits your baby's growing needs. Five different teat flow rates are available.
- BPA Free (0% Bisphenol A). This bottle is made from PP - a BPA-Free material.
- Two piece anti-colic system allows air into the bottle instead of your baby's tummy.
So for your chance to win
1. Follow my blog ( on the right hand side)
2. Leave me a comment telling me your favourtive baby product
Competition will close on the 25th August at 8pm & the winner will be picked out of a hat! Good luck everyone :)