So thinking about the positives to using reusable nappies?
1. Saves money anything from £500
2. They have no impact on landfill sites and therefore don’t take ages to biodegrade.
3. They look great because they are 'shaped' liked a disposable with Velcro fastenings and come in a range of patterns.
4. Reusable nappies are made from chemical free materials and organic so there better for baby’s skin.
5. Re-usable nappies can be equally as absorbent as disposables and as long as they're changed frequently pose no increased risk of nappy rash.
7. You can further help the environment by using an energy efficient washing machine and an eco-detergent and softener.